In line with the government’s push to incentivise young people to get a Covid vaccination, student affinity network UNiDAYS launched a flash poll looking at vaccine sentiment amongst Gen Z.
The survey of more than 20,000 UK students revealed:
- 8 in 10 intend to get double vaccinated before returning to university
- 51% support vaccine passports for campus
- Over half (52%) are concerned about catching Covid-19 at university
As a student discount expert with a deep knowledge of Gen Z, UNiDAYS was perfectly placed to offer commentary on the announcement.
THREESIXTY pitched the story to key news and broadcast targets securing a suite of high-profile media opportunities. Highlights included:
- A news package on Sky TV that went out multiple times throughout the day with two student cases studies
- Sky News Online article and live Covid blog
- Syndications on Guardian and Telegraph Covid blogs in addition to Yahoo, MSN and Global Radio online
- Live interview on Times Radio with UNiDAYS’ CSO
- Secured opportunity with LBC News